This course helps fashion designers, fashion consultants and other key stakeholders in the fashion industry to understand the role that intellectual property rights and trade plays in the day to day aspects of their business. The course will be taught at a beginner and intermediate level. Prior knowledge of intellectual property rights is not required.
What you will Learn in this Course:
- The different types of intellectual property that apply to the fashion and accessory industries
- How to use intellectual property and trade strategies to promote your fashion based goods and services in international markets
- Licensing and other contractual agreements in the fashion industry
- Fashion Counterfeits and how to mitigate infringements
- Privacy and intellectual property safeguards in e-commerce platforms
Course length: 25 hours in class sessions (virtual)