This course gives farmers and producers practical know-how about food based geographical indications and how it can be used in their business model.
What You Will Learn About:
- What Food and Agricultural based Geographical Indications are
- How domestic and international law can impact geographical indications distribution channels
- Legal considerations in forming producer groups
- Legal considerations in developing product specifications, including territorial zones
- Managing geographical indications registrations
Course Content: Course Materials, Lecture and Test.
Duration: 15 hours over two weeks